RegReminder - Automated User Maintenance for Joomla
Be pro-active in managing you Joomla website users.
This component will prompt users requesting them to complete their registration or encourage community members to return to your website.
The RegReminder tool removes the manual process of keeping you register user list clean (a very manual process currently). A simple and effective house cleaning solution.
Does your Joomla user list have .....
- registered users who have not activated their account via the confirmation email Joomla sends out?
- users who have activated their account but never logged in?
- users who have not logged in for a long time and you would like to encourage them back to your site?
- Send reminders to users who have never activated their accounts
- Send reminders to users who have activated their accounts but never logged in
- Encourage users back to your site who have not logged in for a configurable period of time by sending 'Send' reminders
- Set the Number of Reminders to be sent and when
- Automation / Scheduler - Can be scheduled daily, weekly or monthly
- Customize your reminder emails (HTML or Plain text emails). This will allow you to personalise your reminder emails and use your persuasive powers to encourage users back to your website
- List of Merge fields available for customising reminder emails (eg. Password reset link, opt-out link, activation link etc.) .
- Allows you to set the number of reminder emails to a single user before their account is removed
- Ability to delete users who have not activated their account or have never logged in
- Identifies which users have activated their account
- Identifies which users have active accounts but never logged in
- Limit the number of emails that are sent. Some hosting companies will only allow a set number of emails per hour. You can control the number of reminder emails to send
- Logs all reminders sent and when the automatic scheduler has been run.
- CAN-SPAM compliant
- Manage Opt-out users and exclude user groups
* Note: Features vary depending upon the version. Compare RegReminder versions here
Compare exact functionality between version RegReminder Standard.